Live the Dream: Get Help Applying for the E2 Visa

The American dream is to open a business. That’s why so many people apply for an E2 visa in Los Angeles. Many businesses qualify as a legitimate investment; however, if you’re applying for an E2 visa, you’ll want to make a plan to ensure that you’re ready to make a move.

Here are a few helpful tips to get started.

What is an E2 Visa Used For?

To put it simply, an E2 visa is a temporary work visa for those who want to invest in a company in the United States. Here are a few of the businesses that qualify:

  • Food companies such as restaurants, bakeries, franchises, cafes, pubs, and bars 
  • Home Services such as housekeepers, gardening, pool maintenance, and locksmiths
  • Education, including kindergartens, preschools, language schools, institutes, and other training programs
  • Factories and manufacturing
  • Tourism such as hotels, hostels, and travel agencies
  • Personal care including beauty salons, spas, massage, manicure, and pedicure services 

Whether you want to sell food and household items, technology, mechanics, or clothing and accessories, if you obtain an E2, you can do business in the United States, but there are strict guidelines to follow.

How to Apply for E2

An E2 visa Los Angeles immigration attorney can assist you in filling out and submitting the application. If you are from one of the treaty countries, you’re eligible. However, you need a business plan and proof that you have the finances to conduct business. If you have a spouse and children who are minors, they are also eligible to apply.

Find a Visa Lawyer

The E-2 visa means you can live and work in the U.S. and travel back and forth between countries. Most people have questions about how to qualify. A qualified law firm will help to define every aspect of your E2 visa. From creating a business plan to making sure that you are compliant with regulations, Ta professional lawyer will be your number one resource for help with the E2 visa Los Angeles.