Not all beautiful skin may be attributed to having excellent genes. Your daily lifestyle choices and skin care regimen have a significant influence on the health and look of your skin. Additionally, purchasing costly and branded products doesn’t guarantee a fantastic skin care regimen. Understanding your own skin, getting to know how to protect and care for it, and giving what exactly it needs are the very first steps.
Setting up a basic routine may feel difficult after reading through all the reviews and viewing videos of the products. To learn how to establish a basic daily skin care regimen for your skin type, scroll through this page.
How to Identify Your Type of Skin?
It’s important to identify what kind of skin you have before initiating a skincare program. Here is an easy technique to identify the type of your skin if you’re unsure:
- Dry Skin – If the skin is itchy or tight right after taking a bath, you likely have dry skin. Itchy and uneven skin is a common skin ailment that can lead to premature aging. You can use Vaseline Cocoa twice a day and get over your dry skin problem.
- Oily Skin – If your skin is frequently shiny and greasy, there’s a chance you may have oily skin. The sebaceous glands’ excessive oil production is the primary cause of oily skin.
This skin type is frequently prone to outbreaks of acne and pimples. For oily skin finding the right moisturizer is tough but Vaseline Aloe Vera moisturizer does the magic for your skin.
- Ordinary Skin: If your skin feels neither very oily nor very dry then you have ordinary skin. Additionally, it is not overly sensitive, and there are no breakouts after any application.
- Combination Skin: If the T-zone (i.e. the forehand and the nose and its sides) is oily yet your rest of your face and cheeks are dry, you have mixed/ combination skin.
- Sensitive Skin: If your skin responds to any product and irritates readily, especially after prolonged exposure in the sun, you have a sensitive skin. If you suffer from sensitive skin then you can use Vaseline moisturizer without thinking much.
Three Steps to Take Care of Your Skin
You don’t have to go through an elaborate skincare routine to take care of your skin. Instead, you could just follow these three steps and end up having fresh and hydrated skin.
- Cleansing – Washing/Cleansing your face is the most fundamental and crucial step in any routine since pollutants, dirt, and dust from the environment are constantly in touch with our skin and must be thoroughly cleansed. Wash your face twice a day, morning and night, to get rid of acne, dullness, and clogged pores. For various skin types, many types of cleansers are available. For instance, you can choose foaming face washes if you have oily or combination skin. And an oil-based cleanser is suggested if you have sensitive skin. Cleansers that don’t strip your skin of its essential oils are perfect.
- Toning – Toners are effective in balancing the pH level of the skin, making it less prone to breakouts or oiliness and giving it a smooth, bright appearance. Toning helps to balance and relax the skin, preparing it for the use of a moisturizer, which is the next important step. You only need to use a cotton pad or your palms with a few drops of your preferred toner on it and pat on your face.
- Moisturizing – Finally the skin is hydrated with moisturizer, which locks in the other layers of products you’ve applied previously. If you are going out in the morning, try to go for a lotion that has at least SPF 30 or above. Vaseline is a common name when it comes to moisturizing the skin. You can choose from the various vaseline moisturizers available in the market. They are the perfect choice for any kind of skin type.
Creating a skincare routine might be challenging but Vaseline’s wide range of products does the magic. The instructions for daily skin care regimens and how to determine your skin type have been meticulously put out in this article. Keep in mind that your skin type affects how well things work. So choose wisely.