Technical documents are crucial in military and aerodynamic industries. The quality and readability of such documents is a safety aspect that cannot be missed out. Outdated and error-prone manuals have serious repercussions due to the following reasons.
- It’s difficult to troubleshoot the problems when the manual is obsolete.
- If the language is too complicated, the in-flight engineers might not be able to understand the instructions fully.
All these issues cause a lot of monetary damage and are also serious threats to the machinery and human life.
What you need to avoid such unpleasant situations is hiring expert technical publications like Sonovision. With a team of about 1600 employees – that includes technical writers, illustrators, SEMs, engineers, editors, and translators – this company is able to offer the following services.
- Technical Writing Services
The technical writers at Sonovision are expert engineers, ex or existing military men, and aircraft manufacturing and maintenance technicians. These pros are fully aware of the latest and mostly used defense specifications that include:
As a result, the manuals they manufacture will get the FAA and other approvals easily. Also, such manuals:
- Are of high-quality.
- Help in quick troubleshooting in the real time.
- Graphic and Illustration Publishing Services
High-quality manuals are full of graphical illustrations and diagrams to explain each and every part in the document more clearly. The benefits of such illustrations are listed below.
- They make the documents more interesting and much simpler.
- The technicians are able to identify the parts that are illustrated with graphics faster than the ones that do not have a graphical illustration.
- Quick identification results in quick troubleshooting. It saves a lot of time and effort.
- Publication Management Services
Experts at Sonovision can easily revise or update an old manual aside from creating a new one. In fact, they are fully capable of adapting to the specifications that your business follows. The documents that they can manage and control for quality are listed below.
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Aircraft Operational and Flight Manuals
- Troubleshooting/Fault Isolation Manuals
- Structural Repair Manuals
- Non-destructive Test Manuals
- Component Maintenance Manuals
- Completion/Interior Manuals
- Supplemental Manuals
- Data Conversion Services
Data conversion is an invaluable service for the aerodynamic industry. That’s because there are many aeronautical specifications and different clients understand/use different specifications. So, a good company is the one that has technical writers who can convert the manuals and documents into all the FAA approved specifications as listed below.
- ATA 100
- ATA 2200
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English
- US Department of Defense specifications
So, it’s best for you to pick a technical publication company that offers all the above-listed services and nothing less.