A strong immune system is the shield against diseases and infections. However, boosting the immune system’s performance takes more than just eating a well-balanced meal and exercise. You have to supplement it with a product known as an immune-booster. A perfect example of that product is thymosin alpha 1. However, before you go ahead and search thymosin alpha 1 buy, you need to know a few important things, and we will discuss them in this article.
What Is Thymosin Alpha-1?
It is a peptide fragment (a tiny protein molecule) derived from prothymosin alpha. It consists of 28 chains of amino acids, the building block of protein. Here’s a fact – the body naturally makes thymosin alpha 1, and you can find them in the thymus gland. As a peptide, it regulates various cellular functions, such as boosting the body’s natural ability to fight off infection and maintaining good health.
Thymosin Alpha-1 as an immune booster
Thymosin Alpha-1 functions as an immune system modulation. With that being said, it can perform the following functions:
- It helps the body resist illnesses, diseases, and infections. It is powerful enough to help locate the location of tumors, bacteria, and viruses. It prompts the body to respond to invasive organisms.
- It has anti-inflammatory property, which works best in people with inflammatory conditions like arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
- It helps in the treatment of cancer, especially cancer of the breast, lungs, and colon.
- It enhances the outcome of some vaccines giving your body an added immune-boosting energy.
- It heightens the performance of the immune system so you won’t get sick.
- It increases the number of T cells and, at the same time ensuring that they work the way they are supposed to.
- It gets rid of unhealthy/compromised cells so they won’t be able to multiply and cause further damage.
Who can benefit from thymosin alpha-1 therapy?
People with immune-compromised conditions can benefit from thymosin alpha-1 therapy. It includes people suffering from arthritis, hepatitis B and C, Lyme disease, and older adults with chronic disease conditions.
Although the focus is more on people with the immune-compromised condition, it does not discount the fact that thymosin alpha-1 also works well in people of all age groups. Generally, if you want to boost the functions of your immune system, it is without a doubt that you can benefit from thymosin alpha-1. People of all age groups, including children, can benefit from thymosin alpha-1 therapy.
However, you have to remember that thymosin alpha-1 available in the market today varies in terms of quality and efficacy. Therefore, you need to do your research well to ensure that you are buying the legit product. Just because the product is cheap does not mean it is the best choice. Take into consideration all important factors. Check the manufacturer’s reputation and know what other people are saying about the manufacturer. That way, you can gauge if the product it is selling is legit or not.