For students preparing for Class 9 is not an easy task. It is an important stage for developing the foundation for Class 10. Class 9 consists of a vast syllabus that needs to be completed in a short period of time. The chapters of Class 9 explain the concepts and basics of topics and subtopics of higher standards. Students need to have basic knowledge and understanding of the Class 9 syllabus to understand the concepts covered in Class 10, 11 and 12. To crack exams such as NTSE and Olympiads the syllabus of Class 9 is crucial. To get promoted to the next standard, Class 9 students should get good marks in their exam. In Class 9, students will learn the basics of each subject which will be further explained in Class 10. So, students should be attentive inside the classroom to quickly grasp the concepts that will be included in the CBSE Class 10 syllabus.
Class 9 is not considered as a board exam, but students should not ignore the studies of Class 9. Students of Class 9 should divide equal importance to subjects like Maths, Science, English, Social Science, etc. When they begin their exam preparation, students can take help from study materials such as sample papers, previous year papers, important questions, notes, etc. When students begin their preparation for the Class 9 exam, they should make sure to be familiar with the entire subject-wise textbook. If they face any doubts or hurdles refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 9 available subject wise. In the solutions students can get clarifications for all their answers.
Here are a few tips to crack the Class 9 exam with flying colours.
Few Tips to Prepare for Class 9 Exam
- It is essential for students to strategize a proper study plan. It ensures that students study all the subjects throughout the week. Give more importance to weaker subjects so that they are well-prepared for their exam.
- The syllabus of Class 9 prescribed by the CBSE Board is crucial for exam preparation. The exam question paper is prepared according to the syllabus. It covers the complete course structure, weightage of marks for each chapter and the duration of each chapter.
- While studying each chapter, students should make it a habit of taking down important notes. These notes will help them to quickly revise the syllabus before the exam. The Note comes in handy and students can carry it wherever necessary.
- For exam preparation, students need to follow NCERT textbooks. CBSE Board prescribes textbooks of NCERT for all the classes. NCERT textbook of Class 9 for all the subjects explains every topic and subtopic in a simple and understandable language.
- Solve previous year question papers to understand the question paper pattern, types of questions they can expect, important topics and marking scheme for each section. Students can self-access their preparation level by solving these papers of last year.
- CBSE Board releases sample papers of all the subjects for all the classes. These sample papers are prepared as per the syllabus and according to the exam pattern of Class 9.
- Students should revise the entire syllabus thoroughly to ace in their Class 9 exam. They should revise all the subjects every week to make sure that they don’t miss out on any crucial topic. The revision will help them to be confident while writing the exam paper.
The tips mentioned above will help CBSE Class 9 students to ace in their exam. Students if they find difficulty in understanding any chapter or topic can refer to NCERT solutions, CBSE notes or chapter wise summaries to clear their doubts. All the relatable study materials are well-prepared by subject experts after they review the entire syllabus. NCERT provides textbook solutions for each class and subject chapter wise. For example: Class 9 exams can get solutions of Iswaran the Storyteller Chapter 3 of English from various online platforms.